- Acquire a language in an environment that’s close to the child, promoting his trust and self-esteem.
- Use of the technique “LearningByDoing” (teaching method based on the use of objects.)
- Individualized adaptation of the methodology according to each child’s learning style.
- The child learns through playing and having fun.
- Educational strategy developed by expert educators.
For children between 7 and 11 years of age. Between 7 and 9 years old we stimulate the necessary ability’s for your child to develop the basic communicative competencies of the English language: comprehension of oral messages and oral communication in English.
At 10 and 11 years old the programme provides the necessary strategies for your children to encourage their capacity to communicate. A methodology based on cognitive development will allow them to begin to think, reason and act in English.
The contents of the programme will help the child learn through trial and error. Your children will be capable of interacting in English and carry out brief explanations.
Foreign languages are usually learnt in a closed classroom context, in a conscious way and completing workbooks or school homework. However, NannySpeaking conceives teaching English as a foreign language through a natural approach that allows the child to acquire the language in a fun way.
There are 4 choice in the programme: 1 hour, 1 hour and a half, 2 o 3 hours per week. They can be hired in one day or two depending on the time selected and distance to the house.
The programme is developed from the first few days in October to June, although exceptionally you can hire other periods of the year. The sessions are interrupted during Christmas holidays and Easter.
- They´re native English speakers
- They´ve been selected by our human resources team.
- Educated in a programme designed in a way that your child can acquire the language in a fun way.
- Experience in child caretaking.