- Acquire a language in an environment that’s close to the child, promoting his trust and self-esteem.
- Use of the technique “LearningByDoing” (teaching method based on the use of objects.)
- Individualized adaptation of the methodology according to each child’s learning style.
- The child learns through playing and having fun.
- Estrategia educativa desarrollada por pedagogos expertos.
During the vocational periods (Christmas, Easter, and the months of June, July, August and September) we can evaluate the possibility of you taking on any of our programmes.
The programme could continue during these periods depending on the availability of the teachers. Some teachers can stay during these periods and others return to their home country. In the case that your regular teacher is not available we can evaluate the incorporation of another teacher.
How does it work?
A downloadable application from NannySpeaking will inform the families of the availability of the teacher, how long the teacher will be in Spain and when the teacher returns to his or her country. With this information in a month in advance you can plan your timetable, think about if you want to continue with the same teacher or wait until the next year.
Foreign languages are usually learnt in a closed classroom context, in a conscious way and completing workbooks or school homework. However, NannySpeaking conceives teaching English as a foreign language through a natural approach that allows the child to acquire the language in a fun way.
- They´re native English speakers.
- They´ve been selected by our human resources team
- Educated in a programme designed in a way that your child can acquire the language in a fun way.
- Experience in child caretaking